Your Marco jewellery is forged with love to create wearable statements of your beauty from within. Just like your inner beauty, each unique and precious Marco piece needs nurturing and care so you can preserve and enjoy its beauty for a long time. So, how do you love and care for your Marco piece? Let us count the ways:
- Always lay your Marco piece on a soft surface and store it in its pouch or the original box.
- Avoid any contact with other items of jewellery or sharp, abrasive or metal objects
- Avoid knocking or dropping your stone to avoid your piece getting cracked or scratched.
- Put jewellery on after applying makeup. Hairspray, perfumes, cosmetics, and lotion may contain chemicals which can permanently damage your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery prior to bathing or swimming. Chlorine can discolour your Marco piece and shorten the lifespan of your jewellery.
- Aside from chlorine bleach, denatured alcohol, turpentine, acetone, and ammonia can cause harm. These chemicals can dull or even pit the surface of softer gemstones.
Petroleum-based products can do significant damage to pearls.
- Remove jewellery prior to exercising and other physical activities. When we perspire, it can corrode the gold or metal glue we use for beading, especially when exposed to warmth and air. This problem can be worse in seacoast and semitropical areas, where chlorides combine with perspiration can form a corrosive element that discolours skin.
- Stay away from smog fumes. This can gradually damage your jewellery that manifests as a tarnish over time and may discolour and irritate the skin.
- Your Marco isn’t a toy. Please keep out of reach of small children and don’t leave it with them unsupervised.